Build your future with Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the great work starts with great people, and through our collaborative approach, we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is a Principal façade engineer to join our growing specialist services division. You’ll be a pivotal member of this team helping to drive growth in line with our strategic plan by engaging with new and existing clientele across the nation. With further responsibility for leading the delivery of acquired work, this is a varied role offering excellent scope for career development.
- Excellent role in which to further develop client facing skills and take ownership of established client relationships.
- Join a growing area of operations with excellent scope for work on national landmark projects
- Build your team as you gain momentum and establish a presence in the market
- Work closely with sector leadership to develop and achieve strategic goals
- Join a globally renowned consultancy with fantastic career development opportunities
You will have:
- Ideally 10 plus years of professional experience in façade engineering – CPEng or working towards
- Demonstrable experience delivering façade engineering services on New Zealand projects
- Excellent project management capability with the ability to operate across multiple work streams of varying scope and size
- Strong client management skills with a desire to take ownership of the façade discipline and grow our presence in this field
This is a career defining opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation and develop your career through the delivery of meaningful projects for major clients.
For further information, please view the position description and apply online.