Close Date: March 31, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000rAL/oa_OCmV6kHtJFNVIASDS.T6dliDqynBRKyoi0RiTFe0
At WSP it’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Our collective strength allows us to think globally while acting locally to deliver iconic projects. It is our people who make this possible.
As an Expense Management Analyst in our Wellington office, you will be an integral member of the Finance team, responsible for providing the primary support for employees in relation to our expense management system and processes, as well as maintaining accurate system administration, including mapping delegations, preparation of extracts for expenses and identifying any risks or issues. This role is part time 20 hours a week.
• You want to be in the heart of the Finance action in a NZ focused business of circa 2000 engineers
• You’re probably a people person who enjoys a friendly, vibrant, collaborative team that values and empowers its people
• Contribute to the success of the business unit in meeting its business plan
You will have:
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance is preferred but not required
• Be a team player, energised collaborating with talented people.
• Ability to influence, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders A commitment to deadlines and deliver on those with urgency and see tasks through to completion.
• Previous experience involving relationship management, as well as strong analytical and organisational skills
And how about you? Do you want to get back to being agile, investing in activities you can see a direct outcome for your efforts and a desire to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a varied and interesting planning portfolio with meaningful work that will make you want to get out of bed in the morning.
For further information, please click on the link for the position description.