Close Date: May 29, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Bridges & Civil Structures
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000yxG/621LmmqxgUd50IjZNyZmshweUOG4ECnFh0xbaJWx8rQ
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:Digital Engineering at WSP is the convergence of BIM, computation design, parametric design, data capture/analytics, GIS and systems engineering.
Skills and Experience:
- This role is to develop the technical health of digital engineering (DE) within WSP, provide high quality innovative consultancy services to clients in response to their requirements and to foster and develop relationships so that clients wish to continue to use our services.
- You will suport a wide variety of projects, being a Digital Engineering ambassador for WSP in the industry and working with WSP staff across the wider NZ and International business.
How to Apply:
- A tertiary qualification in Architecture or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in applying digital engineering processes on a range of projects (any combination of BIM, computational design, and/or data analytics, and/or GIS and/or Systems engineering).
- Must have superb client-facing skills.
- Expertise with BIM-specific software platforms (i.e. Revit, Dynamo, Navisworks, Autodesk 360 Glue, etc.) and field technologies is required.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.