Safety, Health and Environment Systems & Communication Coordinator
Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It. Our commitment to our people sets us apart, and the calibre of our people makes us great.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems and Communication Coordinator to join our Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) team in Auckland.
The role is responsible for supporting the development, improvement, and implementation of effective SHE systems, processes, and practices. The successful candidate will also communicate and promote SHE excellence across WSP Opus to the New Zealand businesses.
- Assist with managing and simplifying SHE communications, administration, and processes
- Deliver SHE Communications Plan and associated processes
- Promote SHE systems and programmes across the business
- Measure the impact of SHE initiatives and programmes
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
Skills and Experience:
- A relevant tertiary degree
- Current, clean full Driver Licence
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the area of SHE
- Demonstrated experience of professional delivery of communications within a large organisation
- Strong, clear communication skills and an eye for detail
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP Opus?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.