Compliance Specialist, WestLink Tauranga
Close Date: March 1, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Region: Tauranga Westlink
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000s6l/6vKaImrQYxy5nH2hyscRbgynnC86gbZQZAkQbOECQHc
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Specialist to join our busy WestLink team in Tauranga to provide services to clients in the areas of quality and performance. The successful candidate to will support the customer, ensure contract compliance and assist with the development of WSP’s road network management business. You will work collaboratively and provide assistance to the HSEQ Advisor by supporting with incident investigations, assisting with health & safety reporting and assisting in the investigation of serious harm incidents with sub-contractors, WorkSafe and Principals.
Skills and Experience:
• Current Drivers Licence
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification
• Good understanding of NZ Health and Safety Legislation
• Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written communication and particularly the ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.