Design your future with WSP Opus
Due to the continued growth of our Taupo based Projects team, we are currently looking for a talented professional to bolster our team capabilities. As an experienced Civil Projects Engineer, you will provide consulting civil engineering services to existing and new clients, primarily in the water sector.
We offer meaningful access to the most exciting projects whilst offering opportunities to support, lead and contribute to New Zealand’s water sector. This is a key strategic role that will focus on client engagement and leadership as well as high end technical design and engineering supported by and ever-increasing depth of international expertise.
- A variety of interesting project work tailored to suit your individual career pathway
- Participate in business development, client care, project management and thought leadership
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
- Work alongside and have access to global talent and highly respected industry leaders.
You will have:
- At least 5 years’ professional civil engineering experience
- Civil Engineering or equivalent degree, ideally working towards CPEng
- Proven experience and track record in the water sector
- Full Drivers Licence
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a natural ease growing client relationships.
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on ‘apply’.