Technician Civil Engineering – Geotechnical
Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It. Our commitment to our people sets us apart, and the calibre of our people makes us great.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technician Civil Engineering – Geotechnical to join our spirited and passionate team in lovely Tauranga.
The role is responsible for CAD draughting, design, and construction monitoring services with a focus on civil engineering and geotechnical projects. You will work on a large array of projects, primarily as a draughting resource, and with opportunity for growth.
- Work on interesting projects in a variety of sectors, including transportation, water, and landfill.
- Develop in the design and delivery of future engineering projects.
- Contribute to the success of the Tauranga business through providing technical advice and draughting expertise.
You will have:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional civil draughting experience.
- Development of understanding in the use of either Civil 3D or MX and GIS software.
- Experience with site supervision is advantageous.
- A positive attitude – hard working, sociable, collaborative and driven.
- National Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
Are you passionate about draughting and engineering? Are you ready to be part of the future at WSP Opus?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.