At WSP Opus, we believe that each of our employees has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace that embraces diversity, where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers.
We are looking for a Civil Designer for our Invercargill office. You will deliver design services with the production of drawings and schedules for a wide range of transportation, structural and other civil engineering projects.
- Produce designs and drawings for a wide range of projects, using AutoCAD and/or 12D.
- Create design calculations for urban and rural roading works, including horizontal and vertical alignments.
- Opportunity for structural design, including bridges and buildings.
- Work in a supportive environment with a strong team culture.
- Grow and develop in the role, with potential to take on a team leadership position in the future.
You will have:
- Demonstrated proficiency in using AutoCAD and/or 12D.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and priorities conflicting demands.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- NZCE/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Civil Engineering and draughting.
- Current clean NZ Driver Licence.
Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description and to apply, just follow the link and apply online.