It’s the commitment to our people that set us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers.
We are looking for a Civil Designer for our Auckland office. You will provide consultancy services to clients on a wide range of transport, buildings and environment projects, including highway design, stormwater drains, land development and rail. The role is responsible for draughting, designing, and simple Earthworks Modelling, utilising AutoCAD, Civil 3D, 12D and Revit.
- Produce designs and drawings for a broad range of civil projects, including tender, scheme, and construction drawings.
- Work closely with other sections of the consultancy business to provide a total service to clients.
- Assist project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
You will have:
- Demonstrated proficiency in using AutoCAD, Civil 3D and 12D modelling.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and priorities conflicting demands.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- NZ Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience with civil engineering draughting.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description and to apply, just follow the link and apply online.