Business Partner – Safety Health and Environment
Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It. Our commitment to our people sets us apart, and the calibre of our people makes us great.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Partner to join our Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) team in Auckland.
The role is responsible for implementing initiatives to uplift the SHE culture through mentorship and training.
- Deliver SHE services and operations to support the business
- Plan and develop SHE training
- Implement appropriate SHE initiatives
- Coach and train on SHE programs and processes nationally
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Current, clean full NZ Driver Licence
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in SHE advisory roles
- Sound business writing and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A track record of success in effecting positive change in SHE behaviour
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP Opus?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.