Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the great work starts with great people, and through our collaborative approach, we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is a Building Asset Management Consultant to join our successful Auckland team and provide asset management services across a diverse range of properties for WSP Opus clientele. You will provide consultancy services relating to the strategic and practical actions taken to effectively manage the property network in-line with the desired outcomes.
- Responsibility for full life cycle asset management plans
- Undertake site assessments to identify and develop maintenance schedules
- Enact innovative portfolio management techniques to deliver on agreed strategy
- Join a globally recognised consultancy with excellent opportunity for career development both locally and overseas
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with fully flexible working and a healthy respect for work life balance
You will have:
- Delivering outcomes in line with available budget and local resource
- Strong organisation skills and stakeholder engagement
- Strong commercial acumen to deliver positive financial outcomes
- Previous experience working across large portfolio of properties
- In-depth and robust practical knowledge of Asset Management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success. If you are looking for a change and a challenge, then this is the role for you!