Buildings Asset Management Consultant, Dunedin
Close Date: May 29, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000yqx/0RMPDLHD3bFX7z7MCO.v0izOl8tq5Ivj3RdUtpZEWGI
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
Needed is an Asset Management Consultant to join our successful Dunedin team and provide portfolio management services to WSP clientele with large networks of properties across the region. You will provide consultancy services relating to the strategic actions taken to effectively manage the property network in-line with the clients desired outcomes. In addition, you will have responsibility for full life cycle asset management plans and work across the design and delivery of management strategies for property networks
Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience delivering outcomes in line with available budget and resources
• Strong organisation skills and stakeholder engagement
• Strong commercial acumen to deliver positive financial outcomes
• Previous experience working across large portfolio of properties
• In-depth and robust practical knowledge of Asset Management
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• BEng, BSc or equivalent.
• Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
• Current clean full Drivers Licence Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience
• Experience in asset management / construction / property management.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.