Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the great work starts with great people, and through our collaborative approach, we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
We are looking for a Team Administrator to work with our Compliance and Property teams in our Hamilton office. Undertaking a wide range of responsibilities relating to the administration of the various contracts and projects this will be a role with no day the same, embedded in a friendly team with a great culture.
- Work on a variety of projects and contracts in one of our core teams
- Assist in the preparation of bid proposals and project briefs.
- Overarching responsibility for the management of our Building Warrant of Fitness contracts and database
- Assist with the establishment of new project protocols and facilitate ongoing project administration tasks
- Maintain and develop your knowledge of appropriate legislation, codes of practice, and building regulations
You will have:
- A Minimum of three years’ experience in similar role delivering administration across multiple work flows
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent self-management skills and ability to deliver results to deadlines without direct supervision
You’ll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.