Close Date: February 28, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Asset Management
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000sLf/xUlHDsdpjUNO1PkTce.KLUCWspg2cEc6gD6ZbRIbWEk
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.The Role:
We are looking for a Building Compliance Consultant to provide professional advice to WSP Opus internal and external clients on building compliance, facilities management, asset management, and asset maintenance.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent office culture with a healthy respect for work life balance.
- Be responsible for theContract Management of national BWOF contracts.
How to Apply:
- Detailed knowledge of the 2004 Building Act and its provisions related to compliance issues.
- Experience in conducting compliance audits, trial evacuations and building owner’s inspections required under the Building Act.
- South Island IQP registered for passive features.
- Current full Drivers Licence.
- Minimum of seven years’ industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Building Act, BWOF compliance requirements.
- Understanding of Building Act 2004.
- Site Safe Passport Holder
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.