Build your future with Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Due to the continued growth of our Taupo office, we are currently looking for an engaging and talented professional to join our team and bolster our capabilities.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be a key part of the Buildings & Projects Team, providing project management support across all projects. You will manage procurement and project approval processes, contract management and coordination of project workflow deliveries and status reporting. You’ll also be responsible for contract administration, including project filing and MSQA.
- Great exposure working across a variety of buildings projects
- Construction Supervision and Project Management
- Future opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
- Work alongside some of NZ’s most talented professionals
You will have:
- Proficient Computer Skills, primarily in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a natural ease growing client relationships
- Full Drivers Licence
- Project Management or Construction/Site Management experience an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualification or formal project management qualification advantageous
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description below and to apply online, click on ‘apply’.