Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus are a global team of experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment. We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative spaces for future generations.
WSP Opus Architecture is a leading National practice of over 100 professionals, highly proficient in Architecture, Space Planning and Interior design, Urban Design and Project Management. We provide exceptional building design services across NZ, including residential, commercial, retail, health, leisure, civic and educational sectors. We have earned a reputation for outstanding and innovative design solutions and our work is regularly recognised by national design awards.
- Work with a variety of projects from small bespoke to large complex projects.
- Responsibility to deliver documentation projects from start to finish.
- Involvement in developing design, documentation and construction phases.
- Continuing professional development provided with access to the latest tools and technologies
- Career development through on-the-job training and mentoring.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and ideally be NZ Diploma registered (or equivalent).
- High level of proficiency with Revit.
- Excellent Technical understanding and ability to detail complex packages for a wide range of project types
- Proven documentation experience.
- Thorough understanding of NZ construction and compliance.
You will have the drive to succeed, be reliable, enthusiastic and innovative, deliver work of excellent quality and a team player. If you are seeking a work-life balanced environment where you are encouraged to reach your full potential, please submit your CV and cover letter, detailing your career to-date online to be considered.