Build your future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus are a global team of experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment. We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative spaces for future generations.
WSP Opus incorporates an award-winning team over 100 architects, technicians, and designers delivering landmark projects in Architecture, Space Planning and Interior design, Urban Design and more. We provide exceptional building design services across NZ, including residential, commercial, retail, health, leisure, civic and educational sectors. We have earned a reputation for outstanding and innovative design solutions and our work is currently nominated for an award at the World Architecture Festival.
- Work with a variety of projects from small bespoke to large complex projects.
- Responsibility to deliver technical detailing and documentation throughout developed design and construction phases
- Opportunity to be involved in national projects supporting teams across New Zealand
- Work with the latest tools and technology in a BIM level 2 accredited practice using VR/AR and other digital engineering techniques on project
- Excellent scope for career development within a renowned global consultancy of over 50,000 consultants worldwide
You will have:
- A minimum of 7 years’ professional experience in Architecture
- Registered or working towards registration
- Fluent in Revit with demonstrable on project utilisation
- Technical competency and ability to detail a range of packages without guidance
- Strong creative credentials with a practical approach to design
- Thorough understanding of NZ construction and compliance.
You will have the drive to succeed, be reliable, enthusiastic and innovative, deliver work of excellent quality and a team player. If you are seeking a work-life balanced environment where you are encouraged to reach your full potential, please submit your CV and cover letter, detailing your career to-date online to be considered.