While today we’re part of a global workforce of 42,000 under the WSP umbrella, in 1870 we were just beginning. Back then we developed national road and rail networks as the Public Works Department, expanding our expertise over the years through many iterations. What remains unchanged is our passion for creating sustainable communities, facilities, and environments through world-leading social and fixed infrastructure.
- Transport - Be part of our future-focused transport sector and develop smart, sustainable and cost-effective transport solutions.
- Water - Be part of the driving force behind many ‘firsts’ in the water sector. Discover what our WSP Opus water specialists do and the significant impact that has.
- Environment - Be part of the leading edge of environment services in New Zealand, creating clever solutions for urban, rural and natural environments.
- Energy - Be part of New Zealand’s energy landscape by helping create highly resilient engineering solutions for new energy infrastructures.
- Resources - Be part of our Resources Team and work collaboratively across engineering disciplines to create progressive, workable solutions for the mining sector.
- Research - Are you committed to making the world a better place? Be part of our research sector and discover pioneering, forward-thinking ways to improve and create sustainable communities.
- Telecommunications - Since the early days of radio networks, WSP Opus has played a perpetual part in telecommunications, broadcasting, and data centre design and development. Would you like to. Be part of this too?
- Buildings - Be part of our world-class projects and create buildings that inspire when you join our buildings sector.